×

Aurora Townhomes  

Book Now! 2000 Panorama Drive, Panorama , BC
Located in the Lower Village, next to the Toby Chair, these townhomes offer ski-in ski-out convenience with direct access to Eagle Glide! These units are only a short walk to RK Heliski, the Village Gondola, andToby Creek Pool (summer only). A two-minute ride up the Village Gondola provides quick access to the Mile 1 Express, the Panorama Springs Hot Pools, and Upper Village amenities.

Back To Top

Availability

  • Check In:
  • Check Out:
  • Adults: 2
  • Children: 0
  • Child Ages:
Back To Top

Amenities

Location Amenities
  • Folios
  • Free parking
  • 120 AC
  • Barbeque grills
  • Ski-in/Ski-out
  • Telephone in guest rooms
  • Wireless Internet (free)
  • 100% non-smoking
  • Access to off-site pool and hot tub
  • 24 Hour Check-in/Front Desk Available Offsite
  • Full kitchen
Activities
Property Info
  • Total rooms: 20
  • Year built: 2002
Back To Top

Policies

General Policy
Lodging at Panorama - Please Read Carefully Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic there may be periods when we will not be accepting reservations this summer (June 27 - August 31, 2020). Panorama reserves the right to limit the number of room nights and bookings. Health & Safety: Your well being and that our staff and community is always top of mind. All guests and staff are expected to follow physical distancing requirements, proper hand hygiene and other precautions as directed by health authorities and Panorama. We have implemented further measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 and you can find out more information, here. In line with these precautions, lodging units will remain vacant for 24-72 hours between reservations and have been carefully disinfected and sanitized with a Clorox Professional electrostatic sprayer system. We have also removed mid-stay cleans to ensure that no staff enter your unit during your stay. If you require assistance or additional supplies during your stay please contact our Front Desk team on 1.250.342.6941 or dial 1 from your in-room phone. Arrival & Departure Panorama has a Central Check-In (CCI) building for all lodging. CCI is the first building on your right when you enter the resort. CCI and our Front Desk team will be available from 7 AM - 11 PM and can be contacted by calling 1.250.342.6941 (option 1). We ask that only one person per group enters CCI when checking in or out. A valid credit card is required at Check-In and will be authorized for $250 for any incidentals or damages. If a $250 authorization is not possible a $500 cash deposit is required. Check-in time: After 5 PM. If you are arriving after 11 PM please call in advance to make arrangements. Check-out time: Prior to 11 AM. If you will be leaving before 7 AM please contact Front Desk the night prior to make arrangements. Cancellation & Refund Policy 1. A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. This becomes non-refundable when the remaining 75% is taken five days prior to arrival in the regular season or 30 days prior to arrival in the holiday season. Cancellations made within the five day period in regular season or 30 days in holiday season, will forfeit the entire lodging reservation value. 2. Lodging cancellations made less than 5 days prior to arrival in the regular season, or 30 days prior to arrival in holiday season, on medical grounds will be reviewed on a case by case basis accompanied by a valid medical certificate or doctors note. 3. If all roads to Panorama are closed by the RCMP, we will refund 100% of the reservation, or change your reservation to new dates, subject to new rates and availability. 4. We strongly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Adjustment Policy 1. Date changes can be made up to five days prior to the arrival date; the new dates will be subject to the best available rate on the day and must be within 12 months of the original arrival date for all seasons. 2. No date changes are permitted within the five day period prior to arrival. Payment & Deposit Policy