×

Summit Lodge  

Book Now! 2000 Panorama Dr, Panorama, BC
Centrally located in the Upper Village, this lodge sits directly next to the Panorama Springs Lodge and Hot Pools and is only a short walk away from the Mile 1 Express and Upper Village amenities. Overlooking a naturally landscaped courtyard, these modern condos offer 4000 vertical feet of skiing at your doorstep.

Back To Top

Availability

  • Check In:
  • Check Out:
  • Adults: 2
  • Children: 0
  • Child Ages:
Back To Top

Amenities

Location Amenities
  • Coin operated laundry
  • Elevators
  • Folios
  • Indoor parking
  • Playground
  • 120 AC
  • Barbeque grills
  • Ski-in/Ski-out
  • Hot Tub
  • Wireless Internet (free)
  • 100% non-smoking
  • Access to off-site pool and hot tub
  • Ski Storage
  • 24 Hour Check-in/Front Desk Available Offsite
  • No pets
  • Bike storage (Summer Only)
Activities
Property Info
  • Total rooms: 47
  • Year built: 2004
Back To Top

Policies

General Policy
Lodging at Panorama - Please Read Carefully General Policy Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic there may be periods when we will not be accepting reservations. Panorama reserves the right to limit the number of room nights and bookings. Health & Safety Your wellbeing and that our staff and community is always top of mind. Please do not visit the resort if you are feeling ill. All guests and staff are expected to follow physical distancing requirements, proper hand hygiene and other precautions as directed by health authorities and Panorama. We have implemented further measures to reduce the risk of infection. You can learn more about the steps we have taken and what to expect during your stay at PanoramaResort.com/covid-19 In line with these precautions, lodging units are being carefully disinfected and sanitized with a Clorox Professional electrostatic sprayer system. We have also removed mid-stay cleans to ensure that no staff enter your unit during your stay. If you require maintenance, additional supplies or have questions while at the resort, please contact our Front Desk team on 1.250.342.6941 or dial 0 from your in-room phone. Arrival & Departure Panorama has a Central Check-In (CCI) building for all lodging. CCI is the first building on your right when you enter the resort. Please aim to arrive no later than 11 PM (MST). CCI and our Front Desk team can be contacted by calling 1.250.342.6941 (option 0). We ask that only one person per group enters CCI when checking in or out. A valid credit card is required at Check-In and will be authorized for $250 for any incidentals or damages. If a $250 authorization is not possible a $500 cash deposit is required.
Written Cancellation Policy
Winter 2020/2021 (A) Cancellations made within the five day period in the regular season or 30 days in the holiday period, will forfeit the entire lodging reservation value. Late cancellations on medical grounds will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis accompanied by a valid medical certificate or doctors note. Summer 2021 and Winter 2021/2022 Cancellations made within the 2 week period prior to arrival in the regular season or 45 days in the holiday period, will forfeit the entire lodging reservation value. Late cancellations on medical grounds will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis accompanied by a valid medical certificate or doctors note. 1. If all roads to Panorama are closed by the RCMP (bad weather etc.), we will refund 100% of the reservation, or change your reservation to new dates, subject to new rates and availability. 2. If we are unable to process final payment, the reservation will be cancelled 4 days after final payment was due, and the non-refundable deposit will be forfeited at this time. 3. Should you choose to process the remaining payment on a different credit card, please give us sufficient advance notice. 4. If you have purchased a voucher with one of our partners, this must be presented at the time of check in, we cannot honor discounts without these vouchers. 5. We strongly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance in the event of unforeseen circumstances. 3. If all roads to Panorama are closed by the RCMP (bad weather etc.), we will refund 100% of the reservation, or change your reservation to new dates, subject to new rates and availability. 4. If we are unable to process final payment, the reservation will be cancelled 4 days after final payment was due, and the non-refundable deposit will be forfeited at this time. 5. Should you choose to process the remaining payment on a different credit card, please give us sufficient advance notice. 6. If you have purchased a voucher with one of our partners, this must be presented at the time of check in, we cannot honor discounts without these vouchers. 7. We strongly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Written Deposit Policy
Winter 2020/2021 (A) A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. This is non-refundable. The remaining 75% is taken five days prior to arrival in the regular season or 30 days prior to arrival in the holiday period of December 24, 2020 - January 2, 2021 (inclusive) and February 12-14, 2021 (inclusive). Summer 2021 and Winter 2021/2022 (B) A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. This is non-refundable. The remaining 75% is taken 2 weeks prior to arrival in the regular season or 45 days prior to arrival in the holiday period of December 24, 2021 - January 1, 2022 (inclusive)
Check In
5 PM (MST) onwards. If you are arriving after 11 PM (MST) please call in advance to make arrangements.
Check Out
Check-out time: Prior to 11 AM (MST). Contactless check-out is available.
Pets Policy
We do not allow pets in any rental accommodations managed by Panorama Resort.
Other Policy
Lodging Use Policy 1. This property is privately owned and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be responsible for the loss of personal effects and valuables of any kind. Management and owners are not responsible for articles left in rooms or automobiles. As a guest, I agree that my liability for damage caused by myself, party or guest is not waived and agree to be held personally liable, regardless of charge instructions, and the registered guest acknowledges the above as a personal indebtedness. 2. A valid credit card is required at Check-In and will be authorized for $250 for any incidentals or damages. If a $250 authorization is not possible a $500 cash deposit is required. 3. This property is non-smoking. Pets, bikes, skis or snowboards are not allowed inside any of our accommodation units. Failure to comply with this policy will result in an immediate fee of $200 plus applicable cleaning fees. 4. Please note that a subsequent charge to your credit card will be made for any charges incurred that could not be itemized at the time of checkout. Booking Adjustment Policy 1. Date changes can be made up to five days prior to the arrival date; the new dates will be subject to the best available rate on the day and must be within 12 months of the original arrival date for all seasons. 2. No date changes are permitted within the five-day period prior to arrival